Thursday, January 3, 2008

Ron Paul - Larry King - Unaired

This interview was pulled the eve of the Iowa Caucus.

Being a Brit, and after watching Michael Moore's 'Sicko' I have to say that the medical system over the pond seems to be in pretty dire shape. A little government help would go a long way in helping the U.S. yet this is the opposite of Ron Paul's opinion so I should disagree with him right. I'm not so sure though.

I'm undecided on this policy however I feel he is the most honest of the American Politicians and one who actually talks politics - not the politician's usual banter and hype. He gives reasons for all the hard questions asked of him and always makes sense. I like the fact he wishes for his govt to control the peoples money after all it has been said many times that the Federal Reserve is not Federal and has no Reserves. lol.

The U.K. also has similar financial problems - however this topic will be for another day.

He also believes that the U.S. should not be the global policeman and wants the U.S troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan as I do for the U.K. troops.

As for moving back to gold standard which I feel he wishes for I really don't care, it is more important for me to have accountability within the system.

I feel it's important for us all to listen to this guy as he has swept the emotions of many Americans and as an honest straight talker discusses politics and believes in the American Constitution.

I can't imagine why this interview was pulled and wish him the best in tonights polls. What ever happens the Ron Paul Revolution will be something that brings faith back to me in the American way. Good luck Ron - I truly hope you leave a lasting legacy.

No comments: